- Identify and sign new partnerships with digital trainers, digital agencies, and corporations across the region.
- Manage the pipeline of partners in all phases of our relationship; prospecting, onboarding, and growing.
- Work cross-functionally and serve as the liaison between our partners, merchants, and AVANA management: product, customer service, merchant growth, marketing, and sales teams.
- Execute projects from start to finish, including creating budgets to implementing timelines, aligning stakeholders, marketing collaterals, scheduling, executing, and measuring results.
- Build models and SOPs to evaluate the impact of partner merchant operations initiatives to improve service levels and merchant engagement/retention
- Communicate information to merchants and partners.
- Work closely with Business Development & Partnerships Manager for other ad-hoc tasks.
- Students currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or equivalent fields are welcomed to apply.
- CGPA equivalent to 3.25 or above.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multitask and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Able to take initiative and to work independently and within a team.
- Eager to learn and willing to go extra miles.
- Resourceful problem-solving skills.
- Speak and write English and Bahasa Malaysia fluently. Mandarin is a bonus.
- RM500 (per month)
If you’re interested, do send your resume to email@example.com