- Identify potential partnership opportunities by researching market / industry and keeping a close eye on key developments in the market to onboard merchants to AVANA.
- Meet potential partners and clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging professional networks.
- Develop a professional rapport with new partners, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to partners.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Monitor, train and motivate the performance of BD team.
- Provide proactive solutions, brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work closely with executives and operations specialists to improve operations planning and overall efficiency.
- Able to draft proposals and negotiate its terms with partners to achieve a win-win solution for both parties.
- Create reports to show and track the growth of the business.
- Represent AVANA in public events.
- Other tasks requested by Group CEO and Group COO.
- Min. 4 years experience in the same fields preferably have experience in startup (SME’s industry will be a PLUS).
- Have an existing network of partners that cater to the same target audience as AVANA (great to have).
- Hold a bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Strong analytic skills and data-driven thinking.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- A problem solver with good communication skills.
- Have good knowledge in social media and ecommerce.
- Attention to details and resourceful in solving problems.
- Passionate to help local businesses grow.
- RM4,500 – RM7,000
If you’re interested, do send your resume to email@example.com