- Deliver exceptional customer experience using social media websites, online tools, email and apps that link with AVANA platform.
- Follow up frequently with customers throughout the life of their complaint resolution.
- Able to deliver effective management of time and documents – especially when disputes arise.
- Works with other teams (Marketing and Creative, Sales, Partnership) to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Manage support inquiries from general leads with the end goal to get them to subscribe.
- Replying to incoming contacts, responding to complaints from consumers, informing the incoming contact, blasting promos (if we are running campaigns), following up customers, making sure they don’t have any difficulties in using AVANA.
- Helping customers in filling website data (e.g. uploading photo products).
- Stay up to date with AVANA’s promos, incentives, policies and procedures.
- Strive to meet individual and team key performance metrics.
- Be flexible in changing shift schedules and work during weekends and holidays.
- Patience in dealing with daily disputes and bug errors.
- Be proficient with technology.
- Care about the details and be proactive in taking actions.
- Have strong reading & writing skills.
- Have good time management skills.
- Have a track record of being resourceful and getting things done.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be empathetic.
- Be a good communicator.
- RM2,300 – RM2,500
If you’re interested, do send your resume to email@example.com