- Upload the brand products on the platform and manage the stocks.
- Ensure all aspects of platform content and info are accurate and updated, for example: availability of the products.
- Ensure the e-commerce website and all online sales channels activated runs smoothly and report issues to relevant teams.
- Monitor payment issues and ensure all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Communicate courteously with customers and respond to their enquiries via live chat, social media channels, and email, and update customers on the status of their requests within a given time frame.
- Be familiar with the brand’s products and sales channels to resolve enquiries and feedback.
- Keep records of customers’ interactions, transactions, comments, and feedback. Compile and create reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with fulfilment and logistics teams on any special request (if any).
- Work closely with the marketing, product, and other teams to ensure smooth operation of the online store, including order fulfilment and logistic arrangements.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by team lead.
- Looking for a female candidate with min. 2 year experience in the same position.
- Minimum Degree from a reputable university.
- Have experience in maintaining an online store.
- Able to speak and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Indonesia.
- Have good communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Able to multitask.
- RM2,300 – RM2,500
If you’re interested, do send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org