- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Generate qualified leads by expanding sales funnel.
- Sell AVANA as a platform by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Work collaboratively across departments, especially with the Product team to improve products and offerings for the target audience.
- Contribute to the team’s effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective leads.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Monitor and evaluate the team’s progress and development through coaching and mentoring.
- Empower team to be up-to-date with latest sales practices and strive to be a trendsetter in the social commerce and SaaS market for Malaysia.
- Develop and manage the department’s budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing sales strategy.
- Experience in online sales, especially SaaS products.
- Experience in managing a team and leading team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to speak and write in Malay and English. Mandarin is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have great presentation skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with leads.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Sales target driven and goal oriented.
- RM3,000 – RM4,500
If you’re interested, do send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org