- Keep a close eye on key developments in the market for social commerce in Southeast Asia.
- Follow up on potential clients and funnel and ensure that success milestones are met.
- Oversee timeline and work with different parties to ensure outcomes are delivered in a timely manner.
- Thorough market research to develop forward-thinking, creative marketing strategies. aimed at generating leads, growing sales, and driving revenue.
- Conduct micro experiments to A/B test new strategies.
- Ad-hoc tasks to support CEO’s projects.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Have a Degree in Mass Comm, Marketing, Business Studies, or equivalent are welcomed to apply.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.00 and above.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Young, dynamic, fast learner, passionate about social media and online communities with a great team spirit!
- Should speak and write English and Bahasa Malaysia fluently.
- The ability to converse and write in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Able to take initiative and to work independently and within a team.
- Resourceful problem-solving skills; A quick learner with a strong sense of curiosity.
- Positive attitude with good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & Google Suite.
- RM2,500 – RM3,000
If you’re interested, do send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org