- Responsible for talent acquisition, growth and retention.
- Identify the skill gap among employees and initiate training for the team.
- Enhance Avangers wellbeing and morale via engagement activities and events.
- Improve Human Resources processes including but not limited to meetings, on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Oversee performance appraisal cycle.
- Build strong organisational culture for the teams to grow towards Mission 2025.
- Develop strong AVANA branding as an employer.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the People & Culture team.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Hands-on experience with the full cycle of recruitment.
- Passionate towards talent and organisational development.
- Excellent communicator and strong interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and good problem solving skills.
- Training skills and culture building skills are good to have.
- Expertise with labor law will be preferred.
- Experience growing startup talents will be a bonus.
- RM2,800 – RM3,500
If you’re interested, do send your resume to email@example.com