- Develop strong AVANA branding as an employer.
- Enhance Avangers wellbeing and morale via engagement activities and events.
- Actively contribute to the talent acquisition process, including resume screening, interview scheduling, and offer letter preparation.
- Lead employee onboarding process including employee onboarding.
- Plan workshops to groom and upskill Avangers.
- Work closely with People and Culture Manager for other ad-hoc tasks.
- Students currently pursuing a Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, or equivalent fields are welcomed to apply.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a positive attitude and proactive
- Able to take initiative and to work independently and within a team.
- Eager to learn and willing to go the extra miles.
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills.
- Speak and write English and Bahasa Malaysia fluently.
- The ability to converse and write in Mandarin is a bonus.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months.
- RM500 (per month)
If you’re interested, do send your resume to email@example.com