- Lead the development of innovative and industry-leading products that uniquely serve our merchants and differentiate our products from competitors.
- Collaborate with product, 3rd party solutions and other stakeholders to define an ambitious strategy, develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog, and execute on delivering delightful and impactful experiences for clients.
- Work with business, marketing and other stakeholders on innovative and well-defined go-to-market plans.
- Ship minimum-loveable products based on quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation.
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
- Lead or be part of the team to deliver the roadmap through agile sprint cycles, breaking down the product roadmap into executable stories and requirements.
- 3+ years experience as a product manager/lead at high growth, tech/software company with demonstrated success in launching new products or features with clear targets and impact; ideally in a B2B, fintech, eCommerce or tech startup environment.
- Relentless customer obsession and a hunger/passion to discover and resolve their pain points.
- An owner’s mindset – you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
- An analytical mindset with a persistent need to validate findings through investigation and data analysis.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders across nearly all functions in the company.
- Collect data, user feedback, and market research, and use that to inform product development.
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Healthy blend of strategic thinking capabilities with an innate “dream big, start small” mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to influence through excellent communication and presentation skills and quickly command trust and respect from a diverse group of executives, partners and stakeholders.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics, or related fields.
- RM3,500 – RM5,000
If you’re interested, do send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org