- Hands-on experience in software testing.
- You will be learning about manual & automated testing.
- Hands-on experience on our real projects.
- Experiment and try new things related to software testing.
- Provide analysis of errors and feedback.
- Work closely with the Product Manager for other ad-hoc tasks.
- Recommend, suggest, and feedback on features of our platforms.
- Year 2 students or fresh graduates in engineering or similar relevant field.
- CGPA: 3.25 and above.
- Knows at least one programming language.
- High interest in software development and software testing.
- Passionate about e-commerce.
- Able to take initiative and to work independently and within a team.
- Eager to learn and willing to go the extra mile.
- Resourceful and good problem-solving skills.
- Speak and write English and Bahasa Malaysia fluently.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months.
- RM500 (per month)