- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell AVANA as a platform by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to the team’s effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective leads.
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understand and promote company programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in online sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have great presentation skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with leads.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- RM2200 – RM2800
If you’re interested, do send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org