- Oversees all company social media accounts management (FB, IG, Twitter and YouTube).
- Planning content for social media including YouTube Channel.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organisation’s brand and social media strategy.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and the activity of company competitors.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages and comments.
- Review social media performance and analytics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.
- 1-3 years experience with social media marketing or content development.
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Creator Studio, Hootsuite and Sprout Social).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premier Pro) or equivalent digital media editing tools are a plus.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools.
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools and digital media formats.
- Excellent social listening skills.
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
- Always up to date with trends in social media posts.
- Strong copywriting and copy editing skills malay & english.
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- RM2,300 – RM3,000
If you’re interested, do send your resume to email@example.com