- Being the end-to-end owner of the feature and working with the development team to establish technical requirements for overall functionality (based on business requirements).
- Create functional specifications and manage the build of the feature.
- Ensure clear communication and coordination across all internal teams.
- Help define and influence the long-term AVANA product roadmap.
- Know customer needs through research and market data.
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability.
- Assess competition by comparing products.
- Create product marketing communications objectives.
- Work with the business development team to create product sales strategies.
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management.
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering / Math or equivalent.
- 3+ years strong product experience.
- Able to translate complex business goals into clearly understandable product specifications.
- Create prioritization based on impact and effort.
- Makes data-driven decisions and extracts insights from product metrics.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action.
- Derives insights by immersing themselves into their customers’ frame of reference
- Learns by quickly testing out new hypotheses.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Has experience in achieving consistently good results in a development environment with remote team members.
- Ability to build awareness with stakeholders, in terms of planning a product or feature
- Has ecommerce and/or digital marketing experience (preferred).
- RM5,000 – RM7,000